|By 10 March 2017||After 10 March 2017|
Online registration is being managed by UW-La Crosse's Office of Continuing Education and Extension: Registration Site.
To register, you will need the email address of each registrant for contact purposes; we also ask for a phone number, address, institutional affiliation, and (optionally) meal preferences for the banquet. (For those departments that are registering multiple persons and paying for it using departmental resources, feel free to use the department's phone number and address in the relevant spots.) Food options are:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Intolerant
- Nut Allergy
- No Pork
Note: the link above will allow you to register using credit card payment. If you wish to make other arrangments for payment, please contact the Office of Continuing Education and Extension at (608) 785-6500, or (866) 895-9233.
Registering Multiple Individuals
The registration system allows the registration of multiple persons at once. To do so, go to the registration page linked above and:
- If you have not created an account, do so first. If you already have an account, log in.
- If you are registering others, but not yourself, select the checkbox at the top of Step 1 of the form, stating "I am registering others, but not myself."
- Complete the online registration form for your first attendee.
- Once you have reached Step 2 on the form, select "Add Another Registrant."
- Repeat these steps until all of your attendees have been registered, then process your payment.
Programming and Robotics Team Registration
Please see the two contest pages for links to registration surveys.